2 Riders shared
Full Cart $45.00
Solo Rider Cart $35.00
Pull cart $5.00
To rent a Power Cart you must be 19 years of age and have a valid driver’s licence and credit card.
Power carts should be requested with your tee-time reservation.
Maximum of two players and two sets of clubs on the cart at any given time.
Power Carts are not permitted to drive on the greens or the tee boxes.
GOLF COURSE REGULATIONS.
- LIQUOR POLICY
- No alcoholic beverages other than those purchased at the golf course are permitted anywhere on the golf course property.
- any outside alcohol brought in shall be confiscated by the course staff immediately.
- GOLF CLUBS & RULES
- All golfers must have their own set of clubs and bag
- All players are to play ONE ball only
- No walkers or caddies allowed on the course due to safety reasons under the insurance policy and the volume of people on the course
- DRESS CODE
- proper dress clothing required.
- NO sleeveless shirts or Tee shirts
- No ripped or torn clothing
- No jeans
- Soft spiked golf shoes or soft soled shoes only on the course, no heels allowed.
- RAIN CHECKS
- Rain cheques will only be given due to stoppage of play as a result of inclement weather including lightning or the course superintendent deems the course no longer playable.
- Rain cheques will be valid for 1 month and are non-transferable or non-refundable.